Job Position : Developer
Experience Required : 3 to 5 years.
Skills Required : Candidate should possess a Bachelor's Degree, Professional degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
Job Location : Bhubaneswar, India
Responsibilities for developer include and not limited to following -
- Understand requirements and how they translate in application features.
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications.
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications.
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines.
- Writes re-usable, testable and performance effective code.
- Evaluate new technologies and propose.
- Perform unit and integration testing.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features.
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
- Capable to design low latency, high availability technology architecture.
- Data Migration from old system.
- Production system maintenance and support.
Expectations on Technology capabilities:
The candidate is expected to have working knowledge and experience in more than 8 following areas
- Restful API
- Capable to design efficient DB schema (relational and noSQL)
- SQL , non structured (MongoDB)
- Angular (React and React Native experience will be considered a plus)
- HTML5 & CSS
- Apollo (GraphQL)
- MIRTH Connect
- Kafka queue
- Spring boot/Spring
- Web services
- Rabbit MQ
- Micro services
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor's Degree, Professional degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Good communication skills, writing
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Team worker
- Experience of 3 to 5 years.